Explore the fascinating world of robotics and programming with your very own rolling robot!
The richly illustrated manual makes it easy to build your new friend and then learn all about the different and endless ways you can control it and use it. Have it draw pictures with a marker, search for and pick up metal objects with a magnet, navigate obstacle courses, win races, and more!
The buttons on its back make it easy to input your custom program perfectly while rubber-band tires and its high quality design and materials assure that the whole thing runs smoothly. It’s a brilliant introduction to real-life robotics engineering and the basics of computer programming!
Free of frustration and beautifully open-ended, the Clementoni Mio the Robot is an ideal way to inspire young ones to not just appreciate the thrills of engineering, but to explore them fervently, too.
- Buildable, programmable robot for learning about robotics and programming
- Encourages visual-spatial skills, logic, creativity, an interest in robotics and technology
- A brilliant introduction to the thrills of science and technology
- Program it to draw, pick up metal with a magnet, maneuver through obstacle courses, and more
- Easy to program – Buttons mounted on robot’s back
- Includes printed circuit board, 2 electric motors, battery compartment, 2 LEDs, 2 head parts, 2 body parts, visor, neck, 2 arms, 2 gripper hands, metal-detector arm, marker holder, 2 wheels, roller, 2 rubber bands for wheels, magnet, cardboard finish line
- High quality materials for lasting durability, exceptional building and learning experience
- Requires 4 AAA batteries (Not included)
- Packaging dimensions: 45 x 31 x 7 (cm)