An incredible scientific kit to embark on a journey of discovery of Antarctica and break the ice with mechanics and engineering!
With 350 components, the child can build 20 models of vehicles for exploring Antarctica, including the lorry, snowplough, tractor, hovercraft and many more.
The lorry has a tractor and a pivoted trailer, a tower with orient able crane, a rack-and-pinion steering system and an adjustable front blade… for incredible adventures in the ice!
The incredible Mechanics Laboratory app, with its 3D interactive instructions, makes building the models easy and fun.
The illustrated manual guides the child in building the models, introducing them to the basics of physics, engineering and mechanics.
- Contents: 350+ pieces
- An extensive laboratory which introduces children to the world of engineering and mechanics
- An incredible scientific kit to start discovering Antarctica and break the ice with the world of mechanics and engineering!
- With more than 350 components, the child can build 20 models of vehicles for Antarctic exploration including truck, snow blower, tractor, hovercraft and over 30 technical applications
- The truck is equipped with an articulating drive and tower, a turret with swivel crane, a rack steering and an adjustable front shovel; for incredible ice adventures!
- The incredible APP of the Mechanics Laboratory, with its interactive 3D instructions, will make the construction of models easy and fun
- The illustrated manual accompanies the child in the creation of models, introducing the first concepts of physics, engineering and mechanics
- Package size: 47 x 32 x 7 cm