This Stunning 3D Puzzle Replica of the Statue of Liberty is an Icon instantly Recognisable Everywhere!
The Statue of Liberty is a colossal sculpture on Liberty Island in New York Harbor in New York City, in the United States. The copper statue, a gift from the people of France to the people of the United States, was designed by French sculptor Frédéric Auguste Bartholdi and built by Gustave Eiffel. The statue was dedicated on October 28, 1886.
Our amazing 3D construction puzzle collection now also features new “Night” editions for extra interest and a new 3D puzzle challenge. Ravensburger’s stunning Puzzle Buildings & Monuments all use perfectly fitting hinged and curved sturdy plastic puzzle pieces to form an exact replica of the original iconic building.
No glue is required and the completed model has no internal components! With 216 pieces it is fascinating to construct and extends an impressive 38 cm high!
- Individually numbered precision moulded plastic pieces
- Creates a sturdy structure when completed
- Special effect lighting feature
- No glue required for assembly
- Extra precision moulded pieces complete the building
- Full instructions included
- Number of Pieces: 216 Finished
- Puzzle Size: 11 x 11 x 38 cm
- Box Size: 37 x 27 x 7 cm