Create a 3D Puzzle Model of the VW Type 1 with Pixar styling!
The iconic Volkswagen Type 2, is a forward control panel van introduced in 1950 by the German automaker Volkswagen. It is known officially as the Transporter, Kombi, Combi or Microbus, and, informally, as the Bus in the US, the Camper in the UK and, typically, just as the “Combi” in Australia. It was only Volkswagen’s second car model following the Type 1 which is much better known as the Beetle.
With 162 pieces, you can build an impressive replica of this famous piece of automotive history to have at home. Discover 3D construction puzzles with
Ravensburger’s stunning Puzzle Buildings & Monuments, which use perfectly fitting hinged and curved sturdy plastic puzzle pieces to form an exact replica of the panel van. No glue is required and the completed model has no internal components!
- Contents: 162 numbered puzzle pieces, 22 accessory parts & instructions
- This puzzle uses unique plastic pieces, which slot together to build this sturdy and strong model. No glue required! Each puzzle piece is printed with a number on the reverse side, so you can either assemble the puzzle by eye, or just by following the numbers.
- Creates a sturdy structure when completed
- No glue required for assembly
- Extra precision moulded pieces complete the building
- Full instructions included
- Finished Puzzle Size: 30 x 14 x 15 cm
- Box Size: 28 x 19 x 5.5 cm